The PHA website is intended to provide general information to the public. The PHA accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies, in the information provided. Further, it will not be liable to anyone in respect of any loss, damage, injury or expense, suffered or incurred as a result of reliance on the information on this website.
Visitors to this website are advised that:
- Material on this website is information of a general nature only, is not medical advice, and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity. For specific medical advice, please contact a qualified medical practitioner.
- This website contains links to third party websites which are not under the control of the PHA. The PHA is not responsible or liable for the contents of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website. The PHA provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by the PHA.
- The PHA may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information on this website without notice.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
Privacy Statement for Public Hospitals Authority (PHA) website
The following statements describe the privacy practices for PHA:
- We do not collect any personal information from our users with the exception of visitors using our online Customer Service system
- IP addresses are logged for aggregate statistics and diagnosis
- We do not share aggregated statistics with third parties
- Security settings protect the misuse of sensitive information
Personal User Information
With the exception of visitors using the Customer Service system, PHA does not collect any information about its users or visitors.
Users are free to visit the PHA website, and navigate all its pages, without any user registration.
Customer Service System
Information supplied by visitors in the Customer Service centre will be used for the purposes of issue resolution only.
This information will be passed only to the relevant Customer Service representatives assigned to the case and the concerned party of the issue. The PHA may retain a record of all communications within an issue for archival and reference purposes.
PHA uses IP addresses to diagnose server problems, analyze trends, administer the site, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
PHA has standard security measures in place to protect the loss and misuse of sensitive information.
PHA contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. This privacy document applies only to PHA.
Contacting us regarding the Web Site
For any questions about this privacy statement, please contact: